Terms & Conditions
Effective January 29, 2018.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, Users visiting our site, booking a service, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey, filling out a form, and/or in connection with any other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or social media user name. Users may also choose to browse our Site anonymously. We only collect personal information when Users directly voluntarily submit said information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information with the knowledge that doing so may preclude them from certain benefits and engagement with our Site.
We may collect non-personally-identifying information about every User's interaction with our Site, include the browser name, the type of computer and operating system used, the physical location from which they browsed, and other technical information about Users' means of connecting to our Site.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Lethologica/Jennifer Timer may collect and use Users' personally-identifying information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service via supporting User needs more efficiently and effectively
- To personalize the User experience, to analyze how aggregate Users use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site given the feedback you provide
- To run promotions, surveys, or other Site features
- To send via email information Users have agreed to receive, about topics that we think will be of interest to them
We may use email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their interests and our services, and to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personally-identifying information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes only, provided that you have given us your permission.
- All sales are final.
- There will be no refunds. No exceptions.
- There are no returns.
- You agree that you will pay for all of the products you purchase through this website. Please note that you may choose to order through Amazon and any purchases made there follow Amazon's policies.
- You are responsible for taxes where appropriate.
- If technical problems prevent you from receiving your digital download, contact us as soon as possible and assistance will be provided at the sole discretion of Lethologica/Jennifer Timer.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you indicate your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
Port Moody B.C., V3H 2C2
This document was last updated on January 29, 2018.